Centre Pivot windows installed in out of reach locations can be opened with ease by selecting the electric option.
- Available as standard 1m2 (08 size) or 1.5m2 (10 size) of Smoke Ventilation Area.
- Fully Certified to EN12101-2.
- This system integrates seamlessly with a building’s main fire alarm interface, or can operate independently as a stand-alone system.
- A 3-day battery back-up power supply is provided with the system as standard, should the building’s electrical system fail.
- Additional functionality inspections are available upon request. For further information, please contact the Keylite Technical Team.
- Acuator(s), Control Panel, Break Glass Unit, Smoke Detector & 3 day battery back-up pack. Note: Roof Window and Flashing are not included.
- For geometric smoke ventilation requirements, our systems are fully tested and certified to EN12101-2 on roof pitches between 15-90°.
- For aerodynamic smoke ventilation requirements, our systems are fully tested and certified to EN12101-2 on roof pitches between 15-90°.
- The system can be upgraded to comply with aerodynamic smoke ventilation requirements by including the optional Wind Deflector (WD) to the SVK.
- SVK is only available on timber roof windows.
White Painted Finish
A fresh and contemporary look. The wipe clean moisture resistant finish is ideal for use in kitchens, bathrooms and other humid areas.
The clever built in shading solution with the blind enclosed between the glass and therefore is protected from moisture, dust or damage.
Designed to complement both renovation & new build projects in a traditional style. It is ideal for use in a period style property.
Service & Support
Our technical experts are on hand to advise and assist you at the design and specification stage.
Our patents mean that other conventional roof windows do not share many of our extraordinary features.
10 Year Guarantee*
We are confident that our products will give trouble free performance throughout this period and beyond. *See Guarantee terms