Flat Glass Rooflight
- Double glazed 6mm toughened outer pane.
- 8.8mm laminated inner pane.
- U-Value of 1.3W/m2.K.
- Insulated 150mm PVC upstand for enhanced thermal performance.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 5° and 25°.
- Can be installed on roof pitches below 5° when mounted to an additional upstand at 5°.
- Fixed shut, manual and electric opening options available.
- CWCT Class 1 non-fragile testing obtained.
Roof Window Sizes
|Window Size WxH(mm)
|Structural Opening Size
|Flat Glass Rooflight
|Flat Glass Rooflight, fixed shut
|Flat Glass Rooflight (Manual)
|Flat Glass Rooflight, manual opening
|FRG M S6
|FRG M R69
|FRG M S8
|FRG M S9
|FRG M R912
|FRG M S10
|Flat Glass Rooflight (Electric Switch)
|Flat Glass Rooflight, electric operation with switch
|FRG ES S6
|FRG ES R69
|FRG ES S8
|FRG ES S9
|FRG ES R912
|FRG ES S10
|Flat Glass Rooflight (Electric Remote)
|Flat Glass Rooflight, electric operation with remote
|FRG ER S6
|FRG ER R69
|FRG ER S8
|FRG ER S9
|FRG ER R912
|FRG ER S10
Our technical experts are on hand to advise and assist you at the design and specification stage.
Our patents mean that other conventional roof windows do not share many of our extraordinary features.