Electric operation is the ideal solution for windows installed beyond reach. Choose between those with a handheld remote or the option for a wall mounted switch.
Keylite Centre Pivot roof windows can be designed to operate effortlessly by the flick of a switch, or at the push of a button. Our range of electric kits can be adapted to suit any environment in instances where your roof window may be out of reach.
The electric PEK windows will close automatically in the event of rain. Electrical operation of blinds can also be added as an option.
Available with Centre Pivot roof windows only.Configure & Buy
Standard Electric Kit
- Wall Mounted Switch
- Ability to wire up to 2 roof windows to a single switch. More than 2 will require additional transformer switches
- Pre-fitted with a 24v DC window actuator
- Cannot be directly connected to mains.
Premium Electric Kit
- Easy installation - simply plug in and power up.
- External Rain sensor to automatically close roof windows in the event of rain.
- 15 channel capacity handheld remote control included
- Operate multiple roof windows and blinds
- Pre-fitted upgraded Electrical Control Unit
Solar Electric Kit
- Ideal for installations where a connection to mains electric is not available.
- All features of PEK
- Environmentally friendly solution
- Reduced Energy costs due to no power supply from mains
- Additional ECU added into rechargeable battery pack
Our technical experts are on hand to advise and assist you at the design and specification stage.
Our patents mean that other conventional roof windows do not share many of our extraordinary features.