Before you begin…
- Avoid using silicone
- Avoid using cleaning products containing abrasive particles
- Do not use chemical products
- Avoid wearing jewellery or sharp objects whilst cleaning
- To prevent further damage protect the pane with clean plastic until cleaning has finished
- Clean the window pane using a soft, clean cloth/chamois or non-metal squeegee
- Clean water will be sufficient for cleaning the pane
- In hard water areas add a small amount of detergent to soften the water or wipe off all excess water after cleaning
Operating & Cleaning a Centre Pivot (CP) Roof Window
Operating & Cleaning a Top Hung (TH) Roof Window
Due to the position of roof windows, they are more exposed to the elements. Therefore, they are cooled considerably more than vertical windows.Learn More
Snow & Ice
In cold areas, it is possible for considerable amounts of snow to accumulate on the roof and Keylite Roof Windows can be covered for long periods.Learn More
Backed by a guarantee
up to 20 years.
We are so confident about our products that we offer guarantees up to 20 years.
Get In Touch
We are available on LiveChat to answer any queries you may have.
Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm